PLAY ANDAR BAHAR ONLINE & WIN BIG ON FUN88
Andar Bahar or Katti or Mang Patta or Mangatha is a well-known Indian card game that is thought to have originated in India is played with a single deck. It is a betting game traditionally played by card game enthusiasts. The dealer shuffles the cards, cuts the deck and exposes one card as 'Joker'. The two betting sides are named 'Andar' and 'Bahar'; hence the game is called Andar Bahar. If you guess the correct side of the 'Joker' card, you'll win the bet.
Compared to Online Blackjack or Online Baccarat, Andar Bahar is quick and easy to learn. The premise of the game makes it exciting to play with no limit to the number of people who can play the game. It has become popular on online sports betting websites and live casinos recently.
HOW TO PLAY ANDAR BAHAR?
It won't take long to learn to play the Andar Bahar card game. You can play the game in no time if you understand the basic rules of the game. The result of the game relies primarily on your luck with a bit of educated guesswork.
A single deck of 52 cards is used for the gameplay. Players need to choose either Andar (the left side of the table) or Bahar (the right side of the table) when the cards are cut and dealt with. It is a straightforward game in which the players are required to predict which side an identically numbered card to the chosen card will appear on. However, your chances of winning in the game are 50/50.
BASIC RULES OF THE GAME
Although it's a simple card game, knowing the general rules and gameplay features is beneficial before you start playing Andar Bahar. A small difference in the features and options can be noticed between the live casinos and Cricket Betting. However, the standard rules of Andar Bahar are the same.
1. The game starts when the Joker is exposed, i.e., a pack of cards is cut and reveal a card which is called a 'Joker Card', which all players can see.
2. The players have the option to stake the '1st bet' on whether the same value card would appear on Andar (to the left) or Bahar (to the right) side of the table.
3. Cards are then dealt by the dealer to the Andar and Bahar betting spots.
4. The dealing will start from Andar if the first card is a black suit (clubs or spades). If it is red (hearts or diamonds), then the dealing will start from Bahar.
5. If the first card dealt for Andar is the Joker, then all the bets on Andar will get even money, and Bahar will lose. Similarly, if the first card dealt on Bahar is the Joker, then all the bets on Bahar will be paid 25% of the bet, and Andar will lose.
6. If the Joker is not exposed on both sides after drawing one card, the players have the option to stake the '2nd bet'. Now, 2 cards will be dealt with each betting spot.
7. If the first card of the second 'Bahar' bet is a Joker then, 1st bet on Bahar will be paid even, and all second bets on Bahar will get 25% of the bet.
8. The game will end when either of the betting spots deals with an identical face value card to the chosen Joker card.
9. You would receive the betting money if you made a bet on the correct spot, Andar or Bahar.
10. The remaining bets are lost to the dealer.
The basic rules can be explained with a simple example. A dealer cut shows a card value of 10 and announces it as a Joker card. Imagine if you place a bet on Andar. The dealer will then deal the cards to both betting spots, and luckily a card with the same face value of 10 appears in the Andar position. It means your original bet has won. Suppose the card appears in Bahar, you lose your Andar Bahar bet as you made a wrong prediction. It is that simple.
There are no complex terminologies to learn and remember in Andar Bahar, and it's one of the biggest benefits of playing this game. It's easy to understand and can be enjoyed by everyone irrespective of their age. Players are required to remember only two things:
Andar – meaning 'inside' in Hindi – refers to the left side of the betting table
Bahar – meaning 'outside' in Hindi – refers to the right side of the betting table
PLACING YOUR BIDS
Usually, there will be a minimum stake amount to participate in an Andar Bahar game online. The bid can be as low as ₹10. The maximum stake amount can be ₹10,000 or higher. However, you can choose a game or live sports betting table with a bedding amount that suits your budget and personal preferences.
When playing the Andar Bahar game, the payment settlements depend on the player's accurate guess of where the matching card number will appear. It also depends on whether the first card dealt was a red or black suit and whether it was dealt with Andar or Bahar.
TRICKS TO WIN AN ANDAR BAHAR GAME
Andar Bahar is a dynamic and engaging card game. However, there are no tricks that players can use to increase their chances of winning the game. The result of an Andar Bahar game depends entirely on your good luck. It is a game of chance, and no strategy guides can genuinely promise the chances of winning and increase your pay-outs.
Nevertheless, if you want to boost your chances of winning, study the game and learn how dealing and betting works before you start playing for real money. Practice offline and remember to set your budget while playing for real money.
WHERE TO PLAY ANDAR BAHAR ONLINE
Many sports betting websites in India offer online Andar Bahar games, which has captivated many players attention worldwide. Certain dedicated Andar Bahar websites extend the betting options and tender, exciting reward points.
If you are browsing the internet to play the Andar Bahar game for real money, you have landed on the right place at Fun88.com. Keep in mind that you are playing at a safe and regulated online platform. Check out the welcome bonuses and regular promotions offers, just for you.
PLAY ANDAR BAHAR FOR FREE OR REAL MONEY
Indian players cherish playing Andar Bahar in a traditional way without cash or for free. However, when you get the opportunity to play on mobile devices, try spending your free time. With no risk, you can even learn how to play if you are new to the game.
Yet, many players love the excitement of winning when playing betting games. So, if you are ready to play Andar Bahar for real money, it's easy to find an established operator like Fun88.com online.